Saturday, February 20, 2010

Visionaries 1st photo shoot

ISO 200 -- 24mm -- f/4.0 -- 1/125sec

Today wasn't the most ideal day to go on an outdoor photo shoot (however the snowy sky provided great diffused lighting). When I arrived (late) this morning it was a balmy 26 degrees, and of course the wind was blowing slightly. The beautiful lady pictured is my long time friend Jen Honken. She works for Summit Ministries (www.summit.org) in Manitou Springs Colorado. I didn't get as much time to sort out what I wanted to do with this shoot, and that left me rather frustrated, but I guess that's better than Jen getting hypothermia. There isn't much I'd change about this photo though, except for: possibly using no flash, or repositioning it, and also make sure there aren't any people reflected in the mirror behind Jen.

I definitely need to work on shooting for "spreads".

No comments:

Post a Comment