Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hmm... A new chapter perhaps?

Some cool stuff is going on in the midst of finalizing everything for my own wedding. I leave tomorrow for Texas to shoot the wedding of my longtime friend and "sister" Brooke! It's going to be a beach wedding, and I am crazy excited to be there for her big day.

So aside from preparing for this weekend I am also putting some thought into my pricing structure and even branding. Yes branding. I think I've come up with a new business name that is more fitting to me personally and to what I attempt to capture for my clients. (More so than: Tim Kippel or To Stars Unknown Photography)

There you have it. Maybe I'll be able to reveal some of this awesomeness when I get back from the warm sands of Texas.

1 comment:

  1. Great to get to know you on the ride down from Austin and at the wedding! Looking forward to seeing all the awesome pictures you took.

    ReplyDelete